A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Take care of a group of travelers on a post-apocalyptic road-trip across the United States in this turn-based survival game. Fight scary creatures, rescue stranded survivors, and scavenge for supplies like fuel, first aid kits, and weapons. Decide where to go next, whether it's upgrading this wrecked car, or rescuing that dog. Just remember, there are consequences for every action. Get ready for close calls, dramatic escapes, hard choices, arguing about whether or not that dog gets rescued, and the end of the world.
Overland Version 1.2 is now available! Explore the end of the world with new pug dog companions and new rest stop levels. Enjoy the new introduction and prologue! This version includes 3 new difficulty settings, 7 new game modifiers including all dogs mode, tourist mode, and expert settings. You can browse records from your past trips and check out updated badge and stats displays. Overland v1.2 also includes dialog, item and environment updates to make Overland even better.
- Always keep fuel in the tank. Stay away from the creatures. Be careful. Be quiet.
- Loud sounds attract trouble, and there's no way you can fight them all. Grab as much gas as you can, rescue that trapped stranger, and get back in the car before it's too late.
- Travel West, through grasslands, over mountains, across deserts, and to even stranger places. Every level, roadmap, and character is randomly generated, so each trip is new.
- Equip dozens of items, including medkits, shields, axes, potted plants, scavenged armor, and luggage racks.
- Twitch integration lets your viewers join in on your journey, allowing for interactive map voting and swapping out the game's random characters for your audience, with their chat being translated into in-game dialog.
- A completely new end of the world from Finji (Canabalt, Night in the Woods).
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: